The health and safety of our patients and staff is very important to us.
Maintaining your health and the health of our Cherry Hills Dental staff is our utmost priority. Due to the intimate manner involved with dental appointments, we have implemented several changes as a result of the pandemic.
- To minimize your proximity to other people, we will be utilizing a “virtual waiting room”. Test us when you arrive and remain in your vehicle. We will notify you when we can ensure a “near zero” contact with any non-essential personnel.
- Each appointment will utilize high volume, virus removing HEPA units. Each appointment will also use special, high volume suction during each cleaning. These measures will ensure our air quality remains pure.
- Each person will be required to rinse with a 1% hydrogen peroxide solution prior to the appointment. This will reduce any virus if present.
- Multiple barriers such as gloves, masks and PPE’s will be used for the duration of each appointment if 6 feet cannot be achieved.
- Check out will be conducted as electronic as possible. Hand sanitizer will also be available if any contact of items occur.
Please be patient with us as we implement these new protocols in this “new era”. We want you to feel as welcome and safe as possible during your visit with us.